Friday, December 28, 2012

Full "cold" moon Dreamboard!


December 28,2012
Full "cold" moon
Dreamboard


The Full Cold Moon asks:

 “What comforts do you dream of?”



It has been sometime since I have been able to devote as much time as i would like to myself. 2013 is going to be a great year full of comforts such as time with family and friends. But also prosperity and success. I want to finish out 2012 with a bang and move into a new phase and a new year with vigor and excitement. 
I dream big for 2013, I will be successful in everything I set out to accomplish and I will accomplish great things!

Being a mermaid it only seemed fitting that I set my last dreamboard for 2012 that will carry me into the new year underwater and above.

I dream of traveling with my husband, who works at sea, while he is home. I will make my art and jewelry creativly successful and utilize our travels to maximize the potential for art shows and craft festivals. 

I will continue to connect with customers, and clients and friends through social media to continue to grow my creativity. 

Hard work and determination ALWAYS payoff and I WILL work harder than I ever have to continue to be honest, caring, loving and creative. 

Thank you EVERYONE for a Fantastic 2012.

Welcome 2013 Our BEST year yet!

Thank you all,
Valerie Boggs
The Merchant Mermaid

please like me on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/TheMerchantMermaid
www.themerchantmermaid.com

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Love your board! This year coming up sure feels different, doesn't it? Exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very busy and full board. May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how your board carries the essence of diving straight down into the depths of the ocean- exhilarating! May 2013 bring the fulfillment of all your dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your board feels rich as in depth and color and invitation. May your heart whispers become your reality :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the words..make it happen!!! says it all doesnt it, and hope it DOES happen for YOU!

    ReplyDelete