Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nothing to it but to do it!

It has been a long time since I have posted in my blog. I have been busy throughout the past year with surgery and health issues, moving and getting the new studio set up. But we are here in the new location on Oak Island NC. Last night we had our first kids art class and Summer was amazing. She is so full of energy and by the end of class she was ready to paint the entire house. It brings me so much joy to share the gift of creative freedom with a child and watch them come alive. 


8 year old Summer enjoying her first are class!
Saturday morning in Carolina Beach NC several local artists will be getting together for our first Tree house Yart sale. Very similar to an yard sale but with arts and crafts. I am really looking forward to getting back into the art scene and being more involved in the local community. Summer (my little artist) has painted a dolphin that will be for sale (her request) So come by and meet some great local artists.



No comments:

Post a Comment