Thursday, January 3, 2013

creating

Creating OUTSIDE the journal

I have been thinking really hard about how I wanted to approach the second day to journaling.
yesterday we pretty much started out with a fresh page to start out the fresh new year, But I want this year to be different for me. I want this year to be better. I want this year to be FANTASTIC!!!! I feel the need to create something a little different.

I have been trying all kinds of fun new techniques for being creative, or behaving artistically.  I have been trying to submerse myself in color and I feel a rainbow explosion coming on strong! I want to decorate the cover of my art journal.

Instead of today journaling about something specific, try something you have never tried before on the cover of your Journal!
Try and just let your colorshow I have seen inkblot backgrounds for journal pages and may even do that for myself however I really want to make something unique.




No comments:

Post a Comment